1. The process of making the order and document flow in the case of non-cash settlements:
Cashless payment is possible only with those Clients with whom the Commission Agreement has been concluded. The agreement is concluded with each Client once. According to this Agreement, the Client pays the full cost of the ordered goods and the cost of services under the Agreement in one payment to the account of Zakaz.ua.
The conclusion of the Commission Agreement is made by joining the Client (legal entity, natural person-entrepreneur) to the Commission agreement proposed by Zakaz.ua (hereinafter - the Commission Agreement) in accordance with Art. 634 of the Civil Code of Ukraine.
Orders under the Commission Agreement shall be executed by the Client (its authorized representative) through the interface of the web-site using the login (mobile phone or e-mail) specified in the Statement of accession to the terms of the Agreement.
In order to complete the Statement of accession to the terms of the Commission Agreement, you need to send registration documents (of the legal entity, natural person-entrepreneur), on the basis of which the employee of Zakaz.ua will fill in the appropriate form and send it to you for signing:
After receiving the completed form of the Statement of accession to the terms of the Commission Agreement, it shall be printed in two copies on the official letterhead form of the Client, signed by the authorized person of the Client and sealed by the Client (if used).
To join the Commission Agreement, signed and sealed by the Client (in case of use), the Statement of accession to the terms of the Commission Agreement in two copies must be sent to the postal address of Zakaz.ua (01103, Kyiv, Zaliznychne Shosse Street, building 2-A, 4th floor) or transferred in another way convenient for the Client.
The second copy of the Statement of accession to the terms of the Commission Agreement marked Zakaz.ua on its receipt will be returned to the Client's address or provided by Zakaz.ua to the Client's personally authorized representative.
The commission agreement concluded in the form of accession is considered to be concluded as from the date of receipt by Zakaz.ua of the Statement of accession to the terms of the Commission agreement, signed by the authorized representative of the Client and sealed by the Client (if used).
2. Be sure to mark "cashless payment" on the ordering page!
3. After placing an order on the website, a PDF file with an invoice will be formed and sent to the Client, according to which the Client pays for his order.
4. The Client shall make payment according to the invoice. For the purpose of payment to the Client it is necessary to specify the following:
"Services in accordance with Order No__ dated ______ to the Commission Agreement No__ dated _____".
After receiving the payment, the order will be collected and processed through the cashier. The Report-Act shall be sent to the client in the PDF file.
4.1. If the value of the purchased goods is less than that the one paid by the Client according to the invoice, the difference may be returned to the Client's account (Client shall send a letter requesting the return of erroneously transferred funds), or the amount of this difference may reduce the cost of one of the future deliveries.
5. Together with the order, the courier delivers to the Client a copy of the fiscal check from the Seller, the original invoice, as well as the Report-Act signed by Zakaz.ua and the second copy of the Statement of accession to the terms of the Commission Agreement marked by Zakaz.ua on its receipt (at the first order). In its turn, the Client must submit to the courier pre-printed and signed by him the Report-Act and the Statement of accession to the terms of the Commission Agreement.
6. The tax invoice will be available through M.E.Doc according to the terms stipulated by the tax legislation.
BE AWARE! In case of receiving an order on self-pickup conditions in the selected store, you will need to present a passport and a power of attorney.Download document templates
Documents shall be sent to the e-mail address